The Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH) annual conference will be held virtually from March 12-14, 2021. Indiana University is an Institutional Member of CUGH. Satellite sessions will be held from March 1-11.
The conference theme is "Addressing Critical Gaps in Global Health and Development."
Seven conference tracks are available:
- Addressing the Social Determinants of Health
- Covid-19, Emerging Infectious Diseases, & Other Communicable Diseases
- Politics, Law, Corruption, Human Rights, Governance, Diplomacy, Strengthening Public Institutions
- Planetary Health, One Health, Environmental Health, Climate Change and Pollution
- Strengthening Health Systems, Public Health, Primary and Surgical Care
- Non-Communicable Diseases
- Translation and Implementation Science, High Impact Development Initiatives, Bridging Research to Policy, Reforming Academia
CUGH invites Institutional Members to organize and develop a 3 to 4 speaker panel for up to 60 minutes including Q&A. Panels will be adjudicated by our Scientific Program Advisory Committee and the selected panels will fill a number of slots in our agenda.
Panel Submission Deadline: October 16, 2020 11:59 pm ET
CUGH invites all persons wishing to report original research, innovative projects or novel programs related to global health to submit abstracts to be considered for presentation. Our virtual poster presentation platform will allow for high-resolution posters to be uploaded and for presenters to record a video explaining the poster. Attendees can send the presenters messages to discuss their research.
Abstract Submission Deadline: October 23, 2020 11:59 pm ET