The Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH) annual conference will be held virtually from March 12-14, 2021. Indiana University is an Institutional Member of CUGH. Satellite sessions will be held from March 1-11.
The conference theme is "Addressing Critical Gaps in Global Health and Development."
Seven conference tracks are available:
- Addressing the Social Determinants of Health
- Covid-19, Emerging Infectious Diseases, & Other Communicable Diseases
- Politics, Law, Corruption, Human Rights, Governance, Diplomacy, Strengthening Public Institutions
- Planetary Health, One Health, Environmental Health, Climate Change and Pollution
- Strengthening Health Systems, Public Health, Primary and Surgical Care
- Non-Communicable Diseases
- Translation and Implementation Science, High Impact Development Initiatives, Bridging Research to Policy, Reforming Academia